Thursday, May 21, 2009

No more excuses

Okay tax season is over so it is time to update. Life is slowly getting back to normal. Jeff and I celebrated our second anniversary on the 5th. We were going to go to The Huntington, but they are closed on Tuesdays so we went to the Ronald Reagan Presidential Library instead. (Aren't we the wild and crazy couple?) That place is so cool!!! I think my favorite part was going into Air Force One. It was overwhelming to stand in that plane and think that I was standing in a place where several presidents, and their wives had stood. Jeff liked Marine One. The view there is so amazing. I can see why President Reagan wanted to be buried there. We also were able to see one of the four remaining copies of The Magna Carta. It is on display at the library until June. It was awesome to see a 850 year old document I learned about in school.

On our way home we stopped at The Bread Basket to pick up a cake. They made our wedding cake, and our first anniversary cake, so why break tradition? We had pot roast with potatoes, onions, and carrots for dinner and very yummy cake for dessert.

It was a wonderful day. I love my husband more and more each day. I am so blessed to have Jeff in my life. He has brought me so much joy, peace, and contentment. I thank God every day for dropping me in his lap.


Hmmm Take a wild guess


Jeff checking out Marine One

This is the view from President Reagan's grave



Cake Time!!!!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Wow an update!!! When are you taking me there?? I want to see Air Force One!!!