Sunday, February 13, 2011

Update

So here it is 2011 and so much happened in 2010. Mainly moving to Yucca Valley. I wasn't too sure I'd like it but it has a rugged beauty. Life is much slower and I am enjoying it. I also love having my own house. I haven't decided which room is going to be painted first. Jeff chose the decor & paint for the entertainment room aka man cave and the rest of the house is mine. I am thinking about staining the kitchen cupboards. I have already picked out a couple of pictures I want to put in the dining area. I do know the white walls need to go. So many rooms, so little money. That's okay we can save up and I will drive Jeff crazy with constantly changing my mind on the design.

This month Jeff & I are bird sitting for his mom. I don't know what is going on with the bird but all of the sudden the she doesn't like seem me. She has never had a problem with me before. Katy might see me as competition for Jeff's attention and is jealous, or she might think I am trying to replace Marcia. Who knows? Crazy bird. If we were keeping her longer than a month I would try working with her.

I am fairly happy that I am getting organized. I have managed to balance our accounts (yea me!) and am actually keeping up with keeping them balanced. I am almost done getting our tax stuff together so we can get that out of the way. I have discovered it is so worth having an accountant. He works fast and is not too expensive.

Speaking of taxes it is so strange that we are in February and I am just barely started thinking about tax season. Last year at this time I was beginning to work crazy overtime. I kind of miss it, then again I must not since I haven't thought about it too much.

So here is a new post. Hopefully it won't take me a year to post again.

No comments: