Sunday, January 11, 2009

Something one should know about one's spouse BEFORE one marries them:

Like the brand and model of their first car. Yes I know it is shallow but I may have had second thoughts about marrying Jeff IF I knew his first car was a PINTO!!! If that isn't bad enough it was an ORANGE PINTO!!!!!!!! AGGGGHHHHHH!!!!

However since he is so adorable standing next to his new Pinto my shallow side just sat down & kept it's mouth shut.

Marcia and I have been going through her old pictures and it has been like finding a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow. I now have so many pictures of Jeff when he was little I may need to buy five or six photo albums for all his pictures. I would love to post more but for the sake & state of marital bliss I will refrain.


I haven't been able to figure out if Jeff is giving his sister a ride or if Leslie is trying to get him to loan her the car.

2 comments:

Judi said...

That was way funny! What a funny name for a car. Cute pics. I hope all is well with you.

Jennifer said...

An update!!! Is the world going to end??? Does Jeff know about the cow car seat covers that you used to have?