Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Christmas Decorating

Okay it has been awhile since I last posted. Life has been insane. So I have finally found time to update.

This past Saturday was Christmas decorating. I went to the Ybanez home in the morning and then worked on our place in the afternoon. When I got home Jeff had started hanging the outdoor lights so the outside decorating went quickly. It is hard to believe it is only December 2nd and all the decorating is finished. Wee Hoo!!!! I am posting pics of our house, and will post the Ybanez pics later.


I love the cat. This is one of my favorite decorations

Lucy's contribution: Playing in the empty boxes

Who needs a fiddler on the roof when you have a Fagan on the roof?

California snowmen

California snowmen at night.

The end result

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Yeah you updated!!! My lights got put up on Friday!! And you have the same background as Emily.

Judi said...

It is always fun to decorate for Christmas. The cat (both) are so cute. So glad you found the time to post. Merry Christmas to the both of you.

Teri said...

Wish you were here to help me...I'm so far behind. Excellent job!